Providence Academy strives to partner with parents in raising up Godly leaders whose firm foundation is Jesus Christ. Through our Christian and classical method of education, we teach our students how to think, learn and reason with a Biblical worldview. Our goal is to achieve excellence in education, but most importantly build future generations of strong believers who can stand firm in their faith and impact the world for Christ.
- Read through the information provided on this website and speak to the Headmaster if you have any questions about classical Christian education in general or about Providence Academy in particular. We would love to have you visit and get a personal taste.
- Pray for the Lord’s guidance in this decision for your family.
- If you are a new family, a Pastor Recommendation Form must be completed by your pastor as a part of the online application process.
- Providence Academy utilizes an online admissions process through our school software, RenWeb. In order to apply, new families must complete the Admission Application on the website under the Admission tab. Please read through the Parent/Student Handbook prior to your application. There is a $20 per student non-refundable application fee to process the application. Cash or checks are made out to Providence Academy.
- If you are a new family, upon receipt of your completed enrollment application, application fee, and pastor recommendation, an interview with the Headmaster will be scheduled. The Headmaster will interview your family to answer your questions about Providence and to clarify the school’s expectations. After the interview the Headmaster will prayerfully determine whether or not to accept your student(s).
- Once the admissions process is complete, the new family will create a RenWeb ParentsWeb account and do a short online enrollment process, which has standard new student paperwork, such as emergency contacts, medical information, transportation, etc. FACTS is the accounting system that the school uses to auto-debit registration fees and tuition payments. During the online enrollment process, new families will create a FACTS account. Only one FACTS account per family is necessary.
- Placement tests (if needed) will be administered to assist in determining the proper grade level and curriculum for the student.
The school office is happy to assist new families with the admissions process. Please contact the office with any questions.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Providence Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic programs and other school administered programs.