Providence Academy Tuition
2017-2018 School Year
|Preschool (3 – 4 years old)||$1,400|
|Jr. Kindergarten (4 – 5 years old)||$1,855|
|Kindergarten (half day)||$3,000|
|Kindergarten (full day)||$4,635|
|1st – 6th Grade||$4,900|
|7th – 8th Grade*||$5,310|
|9th – 12th Grade*||$5,825|
|Multi-Student Discount**||see below|
*A $100 Book Fee will be assessed 8/1/17 for each 7th – 12th grade student. Some of these books will be able to be kept by the student, which gives him/her the beginning of a personal library.
**The multi-student discount does not apply to the 1st and 2nd oldest students. The 3rd oldest student receives a 35% tuition discount. The 4th+ oldest student(s) receive a 50% tuition discount.
Enrollment Fee: $160 per full-time student***; $60 per home school student
***A $50 discount will be applied per full-time student to the $160 Enrollment Fee for all existing PA families if online enrollment and fee payment are submitted by March 31st, 2017.
***A $50 late fee will be assessed per full-time student to the $160 Enrollment Fee for all new and existing PA families if online enrollment and fee payment are submitted after June 30th, 2017.
Yearly Fund Raising Obligation
In order to help keep tuition costs at a minimum, we require every family to raise $600 per school year through personal fund raising efforts. Half must be raised by December 31, with the remaining half due May 31. Parents may “opt-out” and simply have the amount added to their February and May tuition payments. If your family does not reach the required fund raising goal, the amount not funded will be added to the following month’s bill.
Beginning June 1, all money raised through school approved means will go toward meeting the family $600 obligation for the upcoming school year. Once a family meets the $600 obligation, 50% of funds raised over $600 will be credited toward family tuition for the next school year.
Examples of fund raising opportunities include Huterra Rewards, Scrip programs, wreath sales, box tops and milk tops. New fund raising ideas are always welcome. The Providence community, including parents and staff, will be happy to help get new families up to speed on how to best maximize these programs.
Other Tuition and Fee Information
- Registration fees are due at the time of application via the FACTS system.
- Both registration fees and 100% of the first month’s tuition payment must accompany applications made after August 1. All transactions are made on the FACTS system.
- In the event of a full class, a child may be placed on Providence Academy’s waiting list, even though all other admission requirements have been fulfilled. You will be notified in writing of your numbered position on this list. You may withdraw from the waiting list at any time.
- All registration fees are non-refundable except in the event Providence Academy is unable to offer enrollment to your child.
- Tuition is due in 10 equal installments based on the day you have arranged in the FACTS system, August through May. We are appreciative of those who pay tuition in advance of this schedule.
- Please review our Tuition policy in the Parent/Student Handbook.